Spicy Chicken with Garlic
Another succulent recipe with Seres Foods products.
- 1.350g chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon Seres Foods Garlic & Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 3 celery stems, lengthwise sliced
- 8oz boiled and sliced chestnuts
- 1/2 cup small cut broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 5 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fine chopped ginger
- 1 bunch of green sping onions
- 3/4 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon Seres Foods Hot Chilli Flake Sauce
Cut the chicken lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips. Set chicken aside.
Pour oil around the top of a preheated wok or skillet with sloped sides; heat at medium-high (375) for 2 minutes. Add Seres Foods Garlic & Jalepno Pepper Sauce and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add the reserved chicken, and stir-fry for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove chicken from the wok; drain well, and set aside.
Add the celery, water chestnuts, broccoli flowerets, carrot, garlic, and gingerroot to the wok, and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the reserved chile pepper pods, reserved chicken, and green onion to the wok. Combine wine and Seres Foods Hot Chili Flakes paste (if using); add to the wok and stir-fry until thoroughly heated. Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
AMOUNT PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE
- Calories 845.5
- Calories from Fat 410 49%
- Total Fat 45.6 g 70%
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g 54%
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg 72%
- Sodium 265.8 mg 11%
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g 14%
- Sugars 7 g 28%
- Protein 74.1 g 148%