Spicy Green Dipping Sauce
A dipping sauce recipe you will not want to miss.
- 3/4 cup of fine chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 table spoon sunflower oil
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped (if using)
- 2 tablespoons Seres Foods Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup of vinegar (apple or white wine type)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a sauce pan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil until soft. (if not using carrot, skip the next two steps).
Add the carrots, if using, with a small amount of water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the carrots are soft.
Place the onion, garlic, and carrot (if using) mixture in a blender, add Seres Foods Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce until smooth (if needed add a small amount of water – should be smooth not runny).
Combine the puree, vinegar, lime juice (if using), and salt in a sauce pan and simmer until well combined. Refrigerate before use.
Serving Size: 1 (901 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
AMOUNT PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 87 34%
- Total Fat 9.8 g 15%
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g 6%
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Sodium 803.2 mg 33%
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g 22%
- Sugars 19.1 g 76%
- Protein 7 g 13%